Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Dinosaur Park 2012

 I spent the day yesterday with three terrific boys. Matthew's fourth grade class went to the Dinosaur Park. I have been to more field trips there than I can count but this one really was fun. I couldn't get over what great boys these three are. It helped that they are all best friends and know me. They weren't obnoxious or naughty, just a lot of fun. And they tolerated my crazy picture taking. Actually I think they sort of liked it, it gave them an excuse to act silly.
 Watch Out! That T-Rex will eat you!
 Ride 'em Cowboy!
I think they are racing this guy.
Watch out for the erupting volcano!
It was a lot of fun to hang out with these guys. I hope they are all friends for a really long time!

1 comment:

Elise said...

I enjoyed reading your poost